Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Good morning to all my new buddies!

I think the hardest part of starting a blog is finding a user name and title that hasn't already been taken. I must have tried 10 names before I got one that would work. So, if you think that my post name and blog name are pretty corney, well they are because all the good ones were already taken!

So, what is this all about? Whatever I decide to post. After the new year, it will be a log of my battle with dieting. Last year I was fortunate enough to lose 15 pounds on an eating plan that I kind of worked up on my own. Unfortunately, I have gained back 10 of those 15 pounds, because I haven't been able to keep up with the dieting and exercising. This time, I am determined to modify what I have done in the past to make it last.

I also have a family and I work full time, so I will probably blog about those also. So, be prepared for just about anything! bestbuddie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home