Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Finally done with my shopping!

I am finally done with my shopping. My Dad was the hardest to buy for. I'd think of something, search it out, and then decide....no, he won't like that. Then I start over. Ended up going to a bunch of different stores, and then went back to the first one and got his gift. It's actually kind of for everybody. My parents will be spending Christmas Day at our house with my husband and 2 girls, so I got my Dad a Texas Hold 'Em Plug & Play game so everyone can play poker with him.

I added a weight loss tickler to my blog. Right now it says I haven't lost any weight....it's a good thing I didn't let it gain, or I'd be going up...up...UP! So, after the holidays are over, I'll repost my eating plan rules and begin, and hopefully I will see that tickler steadily move!

I will also post a 'before' picture once I go back to work and start my plan. Then you hopefully will be able to see the incredible shrinking woman!

1 Comments:

Blogger bestbuddie said...

I am on vacation this week, but will try to get to work tomorrow and take a digital picture of a picture I have...or maybe just a picture of myself frazzled from holiday joy!

8:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home