Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My new best friend...



I joined a gym last week, and this is my new best friend. I am not very coordinated, so it took a bit, but I got it down. The ones at the gym monitor your heart rate and tell now many calories you've burned.

So, with this post, I guess it's fair to say that I'm back on the dieting bandwagon. I've got a long way to go, but for now, I'll be happy with losing the first 5. If you look back in my archives, you'll see my 'before' picture last December. I pretty much look the same. I weigh the same give or take a couple pounds. So, here we go. New year, new me!

2 Comments:

Blogger david said...

I love the ellipticals, too -- works both the top and the bottom, and NO IMPACT! Go for it - you can do it - and keep us posted as you make progress!

6:17 PM

 
Blogger ZenPanda said...

Since I can't figure out how to run on a treadmill I guess I should try one of these but I prefer to just walk outside or around the mall with my mom.

7:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home