Monday, December 26, 2005

Before picture....


Here is a picture of big beautiful me. In the next few days I will post my eating plan and do my first official weigh in and begin my journey to a slimmer me. A year ago I started doing this and kind of went off the wagon, so this time I hope to find a permanent solution instead of a temporary 4 or 5 month solution.

When I was in high school I weighed between 98 and 105. I stayed pretty much around 105 until I had my first child. Then it was around 115, which was still a pretty good weight for me. After child number 2, I was up between 125-130. Every year or two I'd creep up a few pounds, until now, and I'm pushing 170. If I was 6 feet tall, that'd probably be okay, but I'm 5'3"....so, hopefully I can get some will power and find a solution that I can live with.

My biggest challenges: I love Coca cola and I hate salads. I also crave chocolate and love fast food. So, I have pretty much laid it all out there for the whole world. Probably not a great idea, but this is for me...not anyone who has a snide comment.

So, anyway, that's where I am at. BB

3 Comments:

Blogger ZenPanda said...

Welcome to the blogsphere!
I too am 5'3 & struggle with my weight. My addiction is Dr. Pepper. I look forward to seeing your progress!
I'll cheer every pound.

9:22 AM

 
Blogger GeeGuy said...

I'm with you. I fought it for years until I found Weight Watchers!

1:10 PM

 
Blogger bestbuddie said...

I tried Weight Watchers, but it wasn't right for me. I have seen others lose tremendous amounts of weight with that program and keep it off.

6:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home