Monday, March 06, 2006

My dream job...

Once when we were visiting another city, we went shopping at their mall and I found my dream job. It was this store that sells mattresses and all the employees were wearing their pajamas and slippers! I tell you...that is my dream job! I would love to be able to go to work every day in my pajamas. So comfy...you don't have to worry about accessories and how it fits and all that. So, in honor of my 'dream job' I created an avatar...look people! I am getting even more technically savvy here...I have discovered an avatar and have her in pink pajamas in an office!

So, what you may ask does any of this have to do with my diet? Absolutely nothing. Which is about what my diet is doing right now. Absolutely nothing.

I am blaming the Girl Scouts of America for that one. If they would stop selling those darn cookies every where! I can't stop buying them...and I can't stop eating them. But they make such a great breakfast, snack after lunch, dessert after dinner, bedtime snack....I never realized what a cookie fiend I am! So really my avatar should also have a Girl Scout cookie in her hand and she should be about 3 times the size she is....but what fun would that be? So, for now, I am skinny and wearing my pajamas to the office and getting away with it!

On a more serious note...hubby had 2nd chemo today. Not doing so hot tonight. He has the chills really bad. This is not fun for him, and I worry about him. So, hopefully he will get some sleep here pretty quick and wake feeling better. That's pretty much why the diet is on hold right now. Once he gets feeling better I will kick it into high gear. I am trying to make healthy meals for him though. We had a salad yesterday with a stew that had fresh vegies in it. Tonight we had steamed vegies with pork chops. So, I'm trying and hoping that he stays healthy. That's all for tonight...best buddie

2 Comments:

Blogger ZenPanda said...

*hugs*

9:34 PM

 
Blogger bestbuddie said...

Thanks, leighann & zen! I appreciate it! It's nice to know there are people out there who care!

8:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home