Monday, March 19, 2007

Haven't posted in awhile...

This new google blogger thing has me all messed up! I couldn't remember how to log in. I don't mind so much not blogging myself, but I couldn't post comments to friends, either, and I hope they don't think I don't care! I do!

Heather, I feel for you having your hubby deployed! I will pray for him that he is safe, and that the kids and you can make it through!

Leigh Ann, you are AMAZING! You have done so well, and yet you are still worrying about debt! At the same time, you are encouraging others! Keep it up, you are an inspiration!

Keri...hope your doors and windows are up now! Had to go to your work to find this out, since you haven't updated your blog since you got a foundation! Gotta give you a hard time!

So, hopefully I will continue how to remember to update, so I don't have a long dry spell again. Hopefully I'll have something interesting to say, too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Hansen said...

I am so glad you're back!

11:05 PM

 
Blogger david said...

She's back!

4:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home