Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about bestbuddie

1…. I sing alto in our church choir.

2. I love to make greeting cards with rubberstamps.

3. I have an extreme phobia to snakes...can't even look at them on t.v. without getting nauseous...

4. I have been to/through 25 of the 50 states in the U.S.

5. I was born in England.

6. I love watching pro football and pro basketball on t.v.

7. CSI is my favorite t.v. show, but I don't watch the other 2 spin offs.

8. I prefer Coke to Pepsi.

9. I collect flamingos because you will never see a live one in Montana.

10. I love Bath & Body's Cherry Blossom scented products.

11. I love dogs-particularly Labs, Beagles and Yorkies.

12. I played the viola in high school.

13. I have 1 brother, 4 nephews, a niece, and 2 daughters that I adore!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1 Comments:

Blogger Just D said...

Hey! Thanks for coming by straddlingtheline... I also love CSI, Cherry Blossom, and rubber stamping! Yay for us!

12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home