Wednesday, March 08, 2006

New avatar and other stuff....

I was looking at my new avatar this morning, and you know what? It looks exactly like my oldest daughter, Jessica. Same haircut, same face shape...skinny and beautiful. Only thing is she doesn't wear pink pajamas. Usually she is in shorts and a t-shirt. Anyway, that is what my wonderful talented daughter looks like. I'll have to change it one of these days to look like my younger, beautiful talented daughter, Kari. She is a blond.

Yesterday was a tough day at our house. Hubby's chemo really got him down. He had the chills, a fever that kept going up and down and body aches. I ended up calling the doctor and they told us to ride it out a little while and keep the temp under control if possible. He started doing better in the evening, but he's still pretty rough. Now we know what they mean by 'what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger'... Hubby says he feels for kids that have to go through this. He can't imagine how they do it.

On a more positive note, our City Commission voted for Walgreens! YES! I'm not so much a big Walgreens fan, although we have been seeing their commercials on t.v. forever, but I am a big fan of our City growing. Everyone keeps saying they want growth in our town, but it's the attitude 'not in my backyard'. I feel that I can say, yes, in my back yard because my Mom & Dad live just West of the proposed development. I think if we get some of these businesses here, it will bring other industries. We just have to prove that we WANT growth. We have a capable work force, and a lot to offer in our City.

Okay...that is my political soapbox for the quarter....bestbuddie!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Hansen said...

I'm so sorry! I hope your husband feels better. :(

12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home