Thursday, December 29, 2005

I should be making big journalistic bucks!

Click on this link to E! On line and read the article about Katie Holmes...if you read my previous blog, you will love this:

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Awful/Daily2005/051228d.html

I posted a rant about the mis-use of the word amazing. It means, and I quote from Websters, "to affect with surprise or great wonder". Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise use this word alot about each other. I have 'great wonder' for the idiotic way that Tom Cruise is behaving.

So, next time I have a great rant, I'm going to submit it to E! Entertainment and start my new career as a journalist...and then I'm going to sell everyone my ocean front property in Arizona....

1 Comments:

Blogger david said...

Ewwwwwww...I read a blog entry about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes...now I feel dirty and unclean! Heh...

9:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home