Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about bestbuddie

1…. Brett Favre is the only man I would ever cheat on my husband with.

2. I love watching the Goonies on DVD.

3. I would love to be a published writer.

4. I love pepperoni pizza from a local chain called Howard's pizza.

6. I work part-time at a different pizza place (which shall remain nameless), but I hate their pizza.

6. My favorite perfume is Happy from Clinique.

7. I purposely do not follow the dress code where I work. I wear jeans almost every day.

8. I prefer Dairy Queen to Baskin Robbins.

9. I give history presentations to 3rd graders in our school system.

10. I barely passed history in high school.

11. I love cats, but I'm severly allergic to them.

12. I love calendar organizers, but I never write my appointments in them.

13. Christmas is my favorite holiday.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. http://mtpeaceofmind.blogspot.com/

2.(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get'>http://www.justthegirlnextdoor.net/blog/?page_id=222">Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

"Happy" is my favorite too!

7:44 PM

 
Blogger Keri said...

where did you get the goonines on dvd?

5:56 PM

 
Blogger bestbuddie said...

Amazon.com has it, but I think I found it in GF at Target or Walmart. Can't remember...I have the VHS one, actually....

10:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home