Thursday, January 05, 2006

Most important thing in life....

YOUR HEALTH! Not your weight, or your bank account, or what kind of car you drive, or your kids' GPA. We have been hit right between the eyes with this message this week. My 44 year old husband, with no history of cancer, who has never been sick, went to the emergency room on Monday night, and Tuesday night, they operated and found a cancerous tumor the size of an orange. No symptoms until 3 days before. So, don't take your health and your family's health for granted...you just never know what is going to happen.

Bestbuddie

4 Comments:

Blogger ZenPanda said...

*hugs*
I am very sorry to hear this. I hope all goes well.

5:21 AM

 
Blogger a-fire-fly said...

Stay strong for those girls. Your husband is one of the truly good people in this world. If you need anything, ask for help. Many people care and will do anything for you guys. I don't pray often, but I have been every day since I heard about you husband.

7:14 AM

 
Blogger bestbuddie said...

Thank you for your kind words. It's nice to know that there are those out there that will pray and care, even when we haven't met face to face. Hubby is doing better daily. Thanks to everyone!

8:11 AM

 
Blogger GeeGuy said...

I sure hope he'll be alright. All else pales.

8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home