Monday, May 01, 2006

Just like starting over...

Today I am starting over in ernest! (What an old fashioned word!) Okay...I'm trying to get the diet thing on track and really have some will power here! So, as of today, I am going to follow my rules of dieting that I followed last year and lost a bunch of weight.

So far today I have had:
An English muffin with a tiny bit of margarine and strawberry jelly on it and coffee for breakfast.
A chicken pecan with rice and sugarsnap peas, a banana, carrot sticks and water for lunch.
A medium size (okay large) orange for a snack.
Not sure what I will have for dinner, but will finish up on my 64 ounces of water, and finish out my evening with either a chocolate pudding snack and milk, or my Teddy Grams and milk.

This morning I walked the complex track for a total of .8 mile.

So, it's Monday, and I'm going to do my best to work it this time.

The big motivator? Yesterday I got out my summer clothes, and I can't fit into them...I thought I needed to lose weight before, but this really got my attention!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home