Sunday, March 26, 2006

Haven't ranted in awhile, so here goes....

I don't watch a lot of sitcoms, but when I am switching channels to find something I like, I have noticed a few. I want to know what the deal is on all these new sitcoms with the couples. All the guys are dumpy looking and they all have these hot wives. I want to know a couple things: #1 - how many shows are there on tv where the GUY is hot and the wife is dumpy? #2 - why is it okay for the guy to be a normal average joe, but not the girl? If you are going for realism, then okay...use normal people. Use an 'average joe' AND an 'average jane'.

Or, just for kicks, lets have a HOT HOT HOT guy and a dumpy girl and see how long it is before that show is cancelled. Nobody would believe it, would they? The last show I remember where they used a couple that looked like they matched was Roseanne. They were a believable couple.

So the next thing you ask is...why do I care? I'm not watching these shows anyway...well, maybe I would if they were more believable. Of course, HGTV and ESPN would have to be off the air first...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home