Friday, April 14, 2006

Yes, I'm still alive

This has been a long week, and will be a longer weekend. We are having the husband's side of the family over for Easter dinner and are making a dish that his mother used to make. I've never made it before. So, I will be cooking and cleaning like a mad woman tomorrow. Tonight we have a Good Friday church service, so won't be doing anything tonight.

On the diet front, it has been up and down. I have been trying different drinks. So far....Vault Zero from Coca Cola co. is good, but it kept me up all night...and I had it at lunch time! It tastes pretty good! Dasani Sensations...tried both the lemon lime and the Mixed Berry...sorry, but this one isn't very good. I didn't taste the Berry flavor until I burped after drinking the carbonated water. BUT, I love the Dasani flavored waters. My favorite of anything I've tried is the Dasani Strawberry. I also tried the Fruit 2 O drinks...sorry, didn't like them either. Not very flavorful.

So, that is what I have tried so far. I have been trying to walk on the complex trail every day at least once. Also want to get my bike tuned up next week so I can ride with the girls. I have a Trek mountain bike that I got before I quit working at a local sporting goods store. It is practically brand new, and I quit working there 9 years ago. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've used it. My husband rode it back and forth to work for awhile a few years ago...it looke really cute too, because he is alot bigger than me, so he had the seat up as far as it would go. Of course, now I can't get it back down where it belongs, so that's part of why it's going in for a tune up.

Well, that is my blithering for today and probably until Sunday night...happy Easter everyone! best bud

1 Comments:

Blogger bestbuddie said...

Thanks Leighann! You too!

8:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home