Sunday, April 02, 2006

Diet baby steps cont'd...

Well, it has been a long week...can't believe I haven't posted! So, I did really well all week with drinking water. I also walked at least once a day, sometimes twice with the prodding of my two co-workers. The weekends weren't as good, but I am proud to say I didn't eat fast food all weekend, which is usually when my diet sabotages me. I also didn't eat any Girl Scout cookies this weekend, although I bought 4 more boxes for the family.

This week I will do the following:
1. No pop--even diet. I will give up pop completely. This has been part of what makes me crave sweets I think, and it's unhealthy. I can't just have 1...I have to have two or three.

2. No fast food. Period. None. This may not be as tough as I thought, because I got through the weekend.

To help with drinking water and getting off the pop, I have been experimenting with different types of drinks. There is so much on the market right now!

I was going to make my post real fancy with pictures and everything, but I have been trying Coke products, and I can't get their product pictures to download right, so you'll just have to settle for big pretty words.

So, this week I tried.... TAB ENERGY! It was about that color...kind of like Cherry 7-Up, but the flavor is kind of different. Very hard to describe.

I also tried.... Dasani Strawberry flavored water!

It was yummy!

And last I tried...Dasani Sensations Lemon-Lime

sorry, Coke, but this tasted like Alka Seltzer....

still, overall, I enjoyed this, and think I will continue trying new drinks which I think will help the dieting. I need to keep working on what I'm eating, but I am approaching this step by step, and I think that will be the best way to go instead of trying to change everything all at once.

So, I'll just keep plugging away hoping that this will not just work for a couple months, but that I can find something that will work and be permanent. Hugs, Bestbuddie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home