Monday, April 17, 2006

When I am old...

When I am old....I shall not wear purple....
or a red hat....

because I will know how ridiculous that looks, and know that acting silly in public isn't cute...especially by someone who has so much more to offer than being dumb and
dressing in clothes and hats that don't match.

Sorry...this is another of my occasional rants. Went to lunch the other day, and our local 'Red Hat Society' was having lunch in the restaurant as well. Now some of these ladies looked very stylish even if red and purple doesn't match. Then there were a couple that looked like they were at a Rick James look a like contest...no lie! And were they RUDE! They were acting like they were the only ones in the restarant...and it was a small diner.

So, when I am old, I think I will wear normal clothes and be polite and still have the time of my life!

2 Comments:

Blogger david said...

What restaurant was this at...?

7:50 PM

 
Blogger bestbuddie said...

This was at the place that used to be Candy's...now it's Lippy's that used to be in Westgate Mall...are you totally lost now?!

12:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home