Thursday, January 12, 2006

Read any good books lately?


I am just finishing reading this book.

This isn't the normal type of book I read, but every once in awhile I scan the 'best sellers' or check out the 'book clubs' selections, and this one was on several, so I read the description on Amazon.com. I asked for it for Christmas, and my Mom gave it to me. I got into it right from the beginning. It is set in 1964...the year I was born.

If you are looking for something different, check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger bestbuddie said...

No, it wasn't depressing. It makes you think, and it educates you a little about bees and about how things were in the south in the early 60's. My Mom grew up in the south, and their point of view on the subject of civil rights is different than mine...growing up in the north in the early 80's--I see things a lot different than my parents did.

9:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home