Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New D-I-E-t 2006 starts today!

So, today, beginning weigh in was 170. At this time last year, I weighed in at 175, so for all of 2005, I lost 15 pounds, gained 10 back. So, today is the start of my new diet. I will post the "rules" later. I have a friend that is paying to go to the center named after the large city in California. She gave me some of their literature and I created the daily diary on my computer. It has a spot to record what you ate for breakfast, mid morning snack, lunch, mid pm snack, dinner and evening snack. It also has a spot to check off as you drink 8 - 8 oz. glasses of water, and check off your fruits and vegies. So, for today so far, I have had...5 glasses of water, no breakfast, no morning snack, lunch was tomato soup, wheat thins (100 cal. packs), and pineapple. For my snack I had chips ahoy (100 cal. packs) and hot chocolate. Didn't walk, because the wind was blowing like 100 miles an hour. So, I am getting an okay start. Rules to follow, but got to go feed the family! Bestbuddie!

4 Comments:

Blogger david said...

GO GIRL! I'm trying to shed a few pounds, too. We can do it!

5:46 PM

 
Blogger Heather Hansen said...

YES I AGREE WITH LEIGH ANN... Did you hear me yell that? Not eating is not going to get you anywhere. EAT... Snacking is the VERY best way to lose weight. Big meal in the morning... smaller... smaller... eat dinner 2-3 hours before bed. And the QUALITY of food matters.

sorry... got on my soapbox...

7:46 PM

 
Blogger ZenPanda said...

I'll agree with heather & leighann- eat! my in-laws have lost over 125 lbs together eating 6 small meals a day!

(Quit skipping breakfast!)

9:09 AM

 
Blogger bestbuddie said...

Thanks for all the words of encouragement!

10:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home