Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Day 2 of the diet...

Guess I'll finish up last night first. Oldest daughter had a Parent Night performance for Dance team, so I went to that. Got home at 5:15, left house at 5:30. So, she and I were going to eat afterwards. Went to Arby's. That's in my "rules". Got a regular roast beef. That's also in my rules. Also got a small potato cake--fried stuff is a no-no...and I got a medium coke. Definitely not in the rules. I didn't even think about drinking the coke until I was halfway done with it. So, I quit drinking it, and got some water. Then for a snack later in the evening, I had my chocolate Teddy Grams and some milk. So, not great, but pretty good for a first day.

Today so far:
Breakfast-chocolate chip granola bar and a banana and coffee--well, not the greatest, but it was only 100 calories of granola bar...
a.m. snack-chips ahoy 100 cal. snacks...yes, more sweet stuff...
Lunch-baked chicken Lean Cuisine, grapes and water
p.m. snack-medium size orange
Dinner tonight-haven't made yet, but it will be chicken and rice with green beans.

And it was snowing...yes, I said SNOWING--great big flakes! when I woke up this morning, so it was wet out and a little cool so not walking weather. So, no walking today.

The snow did melt, and it has turned off a little nicer, but not enough to get me out of the office or house. I'll pick up the exercise tomorrow. Maybe even do some sit ups and stretching tonight at home.

So, I know...this is boring, but I'm trying to get this weight off! This is day 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home