Thursday, May 04, 2006

Springtime in the Rockies

Don't you just love spring? See what difference a day makes in Montana? One day we have our parkas on, the next we are walking around in shorts and short sleeves. Of course, a lot of people in Montana wear shorts all year round...I'm not a rebel like that. I like to be warm when it's cold!

So, on to the diet stuff...To finish off Tuesday--

Dinner was totellini and homemade sauce...daughter had a craving. Also had a small piece of french bread with mozzarella cheese on it. Not the best choice, but hey, at least I didn't bomb totally...YET...keep reading....

okay, for dessert, I had a small chocolate pudding-snack pack kind, and a glass of milk. Still not terrible. Then my youngest daughter goes to the store with my husband and buys a box of Wilcoxson ice cream bars! Wilcoxson is the best ice cream in the world! So, I had one.

So that was Tuesday.

Wednesday, was English muffin with strawberry jelly and margarine for breakfast. Red grapes for snack at break. Baked potatoe with brocolli & cheese Lean Cuisine for lunch with carrot sticks and sugar snap peas and an orange for break.

Dinner we made homemade waffles. They weren't that good...I've never used a waffle iron before. So didn't over do it. And I didn't have anything for a late night snack. I had will power! And there are still ice cream bars in the freezer!

So, that is how it's going.

Today was our makeup day for Secretaries Day, and the guys took us to lunch. I had 2 slices of pepperoni pizza and 2 cokes. I had a banana for breakfast. Dinner will be the chicken and rice we were supposed to have on Tuesday.

So, not great, but not bad...and I did walk the trail today, so there's still hope for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home