Thursday, June 22, 2006

My 2nd daughter....happy (un)birthday!

I posted about my 1st born the other day, so I have to tell you about my youngest daughter also...I'll forget by October to do this, and then I'll be in trouble! My oldest daughter gave me a reason to live and stand up for myself. My younger daughter gave me joy, and taught me to enjoy this life! Sometimes I have to be reminded, but I am the luckiest person in the world to have the great kids I have. They love me no matter if I am fat or thin, have my hair done or am ugly. I couldn't have asked for a better family than the one I have. I am truly blessed! So, girls, now the whole world (or at least the two or three people that read my blog) know how great you truly are!

1 Comments:

Blogger ZenPanda said...

Are you able to attend the blogger bash this Saturday? It would be great to see you & your family! 1PM park & ponder!

2:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home