Saturday, May 13, 2006

Thanks, Mom!

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and I have so much to celebrate! My Mom is one of the most wonderful, honest, caring people on this planet! I don't know what I would have done without her many times. She has been a great role model for my girls, and a great friend to me. We have traveled together several times, and it's always a blast! I look forward to many more years of great times with her!

My Mother-in-law passed away in 2003. She was a wonderful person also. She accepted me from day one, and made me feel special. She was one of those people who never meets a stranger. When you were in the grocery store, you always knew if she was there, because her laughter carried all over the store. It made you want to laugh too. She was the glue that held the family together. We have stayed in touch, but things are not the same. She was a great role model and friend to my girls, and she will be missed.

So, to everyone that reads my blog that is a mother, Happy Mother's Day to you, too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

happy mom's day! you are are a very caring me! smile this is your day.

1:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home