Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tuesday and Wednesday in DIEt land

Tuesday's menu: Breakfast - 2 homemade cookies, coffee
mid-morning snack - banana
Lunch - turkey sand on white with mayo
2 homemade cookies
med fountain coke
mid afternoon - nothing
Dinner - burrito, taco, coke and a pina colada daiquiri and small piece of cake.
Met friends at a mexican restaurant to celebrate a co-worker's getting married. They had a civil ceremony because they have been living together for 8 years. I don't drink often and I don't go out much at all except with the family, or maybe a couple times a year with hubby. So, I figured it wasn't SO bad. I could have probably made better choices, but it was a start.

Wednesday's menu: Breakfast: Quaker oats breakfast cookie & coffee
mid-morning snack-nothing
Lunch - Soup at hand tomato, 100 cal. Wheat Thins, granola bar, mini fruit cocktail
mid p.m. snack: apple
Dinner - sloppy joe and water
Have church tonight and we will be singing in choir, so will have a p.m. snack of teddy grams and milk.

I also walked today on the complex trail--1 mile with inclines! So, I actually DID something today. So far, no pop....and all my water for the day! So, we'll see what happens.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Hansen said...

The soup-in-hand reminded me... have you tried those new cambells soups that come in the box. They are DELISH! And low in fat too. I pour them into a mug and drink it like a soup-in-hand. Cheaper too.

I ate nothing but junk all day today.

10:10 PM

 
Blogger Daily Tragedies said...

Good luck! Be sure you're making choices you can stick with in the long run...think "lifestyle" not "diet." Green veggies are always your friend.

Also, those chocolatey chew things might do the trick to get some chocolate and some calcium in your daily life. Most of us women don't get nearly enough calcium (1200 mg/day).

10:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home