Thursday, January 12, 2006

Update on my diet

Yesterday I did pretty well. I had a cereal bar for breakfast and coffee. For lunch, I had a BK grilled chicken salad. I ordered the honey mustard dressing, I thought it was the fat free one. I got the regular one, so I ended up just using a tiny bit of it and eating the salad pretty much without it. It wasn't bad, though. They put in a lot of different vegies, so it makes it good. For dinner I had a plain chicken salad and tater tots. Not the best, but it's what was in the house. I drank all my water for the day, and didn't have a coke. That was pretty tough, but I stopped drinking pop before, and I can again.

Today was okay. Well, started out not so good. I brought another cereal bar, and it was hard as a rock, so I ended up throwing it away. So no breakfast again. So I made up for it at lunch. Went to the grocery store and got a salad from the deli. Chicken Caesar salad (just a small one) and a banana and milk. Also got a bottle of water and an orange. Had the orange for a snack.

But this was weird...I peel the orange and it's red like a grapefruit. Turns out they are Sunkist Cara Cara oranges. It's a delicacy I guess...it just looked like a regular orange to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Hansen said...

RED! I want one. Did it taste any different?

12:12 AM

 
Blogger bestbuddie said...

It taste exactly like any other orange, just looked different. Now I am an orange conosieur!(even if I can't spell it!)

9:49 AM

 
Blogger Heather Hansen said...

how's your hubby... how's the diet?

11:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home